Explanation of the different types of accounts
Free School account
- User friendly App
- Quickly find information about parent or child
- Send messages
- News items
- Interface with ESIS, ParnasSys and Dotcomschool
- And it is free!
Basic School account
- Besides the App also a desktop interface
- Many additional time-saving options such as responses processed automatically and Parent-teacher conference planner
- Support included
Premium School account
- All communication options
- Increase parental involvement through Polls, Surveys and Photo galleries
- Traveling notebooks
- Absence reports and Stay-in registration
- A platform for the parent-teacher association
- School website (option)
- Intranet (Share documents)
View the features of each account type
Demo account, for trying out
A Demo account is a fully configured Premium School account with pre-defined users. You can login as one of the parents or teachers and thus try out the functionalities SchouderCom.nl has to offer. In a Demo account it is not possible to add users.
Create Demo account
First see a bit more?
You'd rather see more first before creating an account? Then request a fee live demo, without obligation. We will give you a complete overview of the functionality in SchouderCom.
Stichting account and Bovenschoolse module
With the Bovenschoolse module the easy-to-use communication tools of SchouderCom can also be used to communicate with the other schools in the stichting and the stichting itself. The Stichting can request a Stichting account via sales apestaart schoudercom punt nl.
Read more about the Bovenschoolse module